Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sometimes ...

Sometimes it's not easy to see God's hands at work. Sometimes you feel like He isn't working in your life at all. And sometimes it smacks you in the face and He supplies ever need and then some.

He's been doing that exact thing in my life over the past couple months. You know that anxiety I felt when I first got my internship this summer? IT'S GONE! Or the sleepless nights I had because I was letting Satan get the best of me and I questioned how God was going to provide all the money I needed for my internship? NO MORE QUESTIONING!

Well let me just say that in times of need, God uses those times to teach us lessons. He uses those times to see how much we're gonna trust Him. He uses those times to show us how much He loves us and how He has everything worked out if we'll just put our trust and faith in Him (Jeremiah 29:11).

So because of Gods provision I paid the remaining balance on my trip last week. Praise Jesus!!

I'm going to Haiti! 37 days and I'll be boarding a plane :)

SMG

No comments:

Post a Comment