Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Card In The Mail

I went to church this morning and then went to work this afternoon.  I had a pretty emotional day just thinking about different things in my life, and honestly I was ready just to go to bed when I got home.  Since I house sit every weekend, I don't get my mail until Sunday evening.  I got home from work and had a card sitting on my bed.  I knew who it was from based on the return address, but I didn't know what it could be.  I opened it up and it was from one of my sweet friends and her husband!

They said that they had been praying how they could help some of their friends, and God laid me on their hearts and they wanted to help me on my trip to Haiti.  BAM!  And there was a check included!

Tell me God doesn't have this under control!

SMG

No comments:

Post a Comment